Vacancy: Investments Officer
||10 Jun 2021
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners and lead the team with strategies to recruit clients.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Meet with key partners and clients; supervise and assist sales representatives to maintain relationships and to negotiate and close deals.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of potential client base expansion.
- Market the Company's products and assist clients to choose appropriate products.
- Advise investors on asset allocation mix, construct and analyse portfolios.
- Liaise with Research team to conduct operational and financial due diligence reviews for potential placement companies.
- Make investment decisions in consultation with Investment Committee and monitor performance of client investment portfolio.
- Maintain clients' accounts and update with all transactions relating to subscriptions, top-up investments and redemptions.
- Prepare contract notes and end of month statement of accounts for all clients.
- Maintain periodic correspondence with Custodians and other Investment Houses.
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director or assigned representative.
Required Skills or Experience
- The role requires someone with the flair to interact, negotiate and close deals with financial institutions and high net worth individuals.
- Must have 3 - 5 years sales experience in investments or private wealth management.
- Ideal candidate must hold the Ghana Stock Exchange Securites Certificate
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply