Vacancy: Marketing Intern
||11 Jun 2021
- Branch: Head office
- Start date: Immediately
- Expiry date for applications: 16th June, 2021 (Close of business)
- Assist in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Supporting the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations.
- Assist in the organizing of marketing activities to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Collaborate with Marketing manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Any other administrative duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills or Experience
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Background in media and digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Neat and organized person.
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply