Our client, an international commodity trading industry is looking to hire a Partnerships Manager to help with their operations in Ghana.
The Partnership Manager will be responsible for Relationship Management, Proposal Development Contracting, Program Management, Reporting, and Partner Relations. She/He will serve as the primary contact in the country for all clients’ sustainability programs as well as, contractors and consultants such as 60 Decibels, Conservation Alliance, Frontier Market Advisors, South Pole, and World Agroforestry Centre. The candidate will develop and ensure high content and quality of quarterly, bi-annual and annual program reports across cocoa sustainability programs.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary contact for ad hoc requests and troubleshooting activities for all clients
- Escalate relevant client issues with Business Heads, Country Heads and Global Cocoa Sustainability Manager
- Manage critical program components depending on clients’ priorities, targets and public commitments
- Provide direction and communicate to Program Quality and Country Execution Teams regarding client requirements and targets
- Troubleshoot issues that arise from high profile projects or components (e.g., CLMRS) and work with Global Cocoa Sustainability Manager to manage key messages to clients
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Program Quality, Data Insights team and Finance) to collect validated data needed for reports required by chocolate brands.
- Liaise with Financial Controllers and Business Heads to finalize client, donor, and CATF financial reports
- Overall coordination with Business Heads and Global Cocoa Sustainability Manager for report approval prior to submission
- Steer quarterly performance review discussions for client programs in Ghana
- Develop and submit all client and the organisation’s reports related to CFI
- Support Global Cocoa Sustainability Manager for WCF-related ad hoc reports and data requests
- Develop and submit CATF operational reports to the Board of Directors
- Primary in-country contact for implementing partners such as CARE, Nature Conservation Research Centre, Satelligence, SoilCares, Tetratech, Winrock
- Develop, update and maintain the grant opportunity pipeline for Ghana
- Work with SMS Grants Manager to identify national and/or regional grant opportunities to leverage client funding
- Coordinate with Global Cocoa Sustainability Manager and SMS Grants Manager on program design as well as other origin teams when necessary
- Coordinate and align with Business Heads and SMS teams for budget and execution elements of the proposal
- Conduct monthly performance reviews for grant-funded programs to identify wins, risks and gather insights
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in International/Rural Development, (Agricultural) Economics, Statistics or related social science field
- A minimum 5 years’ prior experience in agriculture, rural development and/or statistical analysis
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and the Google Suite.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to synthesize information into compelling reports
- Strong customer service orientation and commitment to produce high-quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Excellent analytical ability and knowledge of survey/data collection methodologies
- Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully implement simultaneous projects and competing demands in a fast-paced team-oriented work environment
- Creative thinking and problem solving with a willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organizational requirements
- Collaborative and a strong team player
- Self-starter and a strong drive for excellence
- Passionate about helping people out of poverty, regain hope, dignity, and the ability to support themselves and their families.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.