Vacancy: Tarmac Executive
||14 Sep 2021
- JOB GRADE; JUNIOR OFFICER 1
- LINE MANAGER ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER
Ensure So Energy-Aviation is projected and perceived as an eminent, excellent, strong, superior brand in the aviation industry.
- Must ensure that aircrafts are fuelled on time.
- Ensure that quality control check are done as and when due (Daily, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
- Must ensure that dip taking and stock recording is done accordingly.
- Maintain and develop cordial relationship with the customers and key stakeholders at the airport.
- Must ensure efficient use of equipment and tools.
- Must ensure that all refuelling equipment are clean at all times.
- Company head
- Operations Manager
- Aviation Authorities
- All staff
Required Skills or Experience
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Knowledge of aviation fuelling process and procedures
- Good organizational skills with a flexible approach to work.
Minimum Qualification /Experience
- Diploma or HND in the engineering field preferably Mechanical and Auto engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the field.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license (class B and above).
- Enthusiasm and commitment are essential to complete activities.
- A flexible approach to meet changing needs and deadlines.
- Self-motivated, excellent attention to details and enjoys working in dynamic teams.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
Should have a good knowledge of
- Aviation Operations
- Customer Relations.
- Aviation Industry(Laws, Aircraft fuelling, competition etc)
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply