Vacancy: Live-In Cook (Male Preferred)
||14 Sep 2021
||FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital
The ideal candidate should currently reside in Accra, but be willing to relocate to Kumasi.
Summary of Main Duties
- Conferring with client to determine their meal preferences, specifications, food allergies, and dietary restrictions.
- Preparing customized meal plans for client based on their preferences, specifications, and dietary needs.
- Shopping for meal ingredients as well as necessary kitchen tools and equipment.
- Inspecting meal ingredients before making purchases to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
- Preparing meals in clients' kitchens in accordance with food health and safety regulations.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas before and after meal preparation.
- Appropriately packaging and labeling prepared meals that are to be consumed at a later date.
- Cook delicious meals according to your client’s schedule
- Plate and serve the meals to client
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of NVTI Part IV Certificate in Cooking.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience as a professional cook.
- Must have understanding of the importance of hygiene, quality assurance, health and safety.
- Must have food handling certificate.
- Proven culinary experience.
- Sound knowledge of different cuisines as well as food health and safety regulations.
- A strong understanding of nutrition.
- The ability to handle criticism.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How To Apply
Interested Applicants should email their CV’s to [email protected], with the job title clearly stated, or via WhatsApp to 0243823887
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply