Vacancy: IT Sales Executive (Brands Manager)
||19 Sep 2021
|| Contract (permanent)
A multinational IT company at the forefront of the technology marketplace, providing the latest solutions and expertise, enabling you to respond quickly to changing market dynamics and increase your competitiveness is seeking to employ an Experienced IT Sales Executive (Brands Manager) to work with immediately.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Generate marketing leads.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Give sales presentations to a range of existing and prospective clients.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understand and promote company programs.
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintain client records.
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of a First Degree in Marketing & Sales or Information Technology with experience in Sales
- Must have knowledge in selling IT products & services
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in sales especially IT
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Candidates with experience with Avaya, Extreme Networks, Fortinet, Kemp products & Cisco will be an added advantage.
- Must be outspoken and creative
- Must be able to work comfortably in a fast paced working environment.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- GHC3000-GHC4000 plus commission based on performance
- International exposure / international cooperation
- Opportunity to get excellent experience and exposure
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should visit https://jobhouse.com.gh/jobs/job/it-sales-executive-brands-manager/ and apply.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply