Vacancy: Nurse (NAC, Enrolled Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nursing Officer)
||19 Sep 2021
||Mampong - Akuapem
To assist with the provision of the highest standard of nursing care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide patient care under the direction of a Registered Nurse
- Provide direct contact with patients and their families as well as the performance of indirect patient care activities such as providing a clean, efficient and safe patient care environment.
- Contribute to the safe and efficient delivery of nursing care in the ward/unit.
- Assist with the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care and make changes as necessary
- Assist the patient with feeding, drinking, ambulating, grooming, toileting, dressing, and unit specific technical skills.
- Safely administer prescribed medication and monitor the effects
- Collect, report and document data related to direct patient care activities and ensure that documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Educate patients and relatives where appropriate.
- Assist with manual handling and transferring of patients in compliance with the hospital policy
- Participate in the ward rounds
- Carry out other official duties assigned by the Ward Manager/Unit In-Charge
Required Skills or Experience
- Communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to initiate and maintain clear, concise documentation
- Self motivated and ability to motivate others
- Flexible attitude and committed to the needs of the Service
How To Apply
Send your CV with Certicates, License & PIN
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply