Vacancy: Facility Operations Manager
||22 Sep 2021
Job Purpose/ Summary of Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the operations team within the organization. He/she will be responsible for keeping the business running and operating in an efficient manner, giving the business agility and addressing operational needs quickly.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure smooth operations at all the company branches
- Plans, organizes, maintains and manages the operations and reliability of facilities and general infrastructure systems.
- Establish and monitor preventative maintenance processes and programs and facility inspection processes for on-going review of maintenance work by agencies.
- Administers procurement and fiscal management activities associated with building and grounds maintenance activities, which may include: contracts for custodial, grounds and maintenance related work to acquire trades and professional assistance; monitoring spending on project and cost account basis; recommending and implementing corrective spending plans; reviewing and authorizing purchase orders; administering contracts; obtaining price quotes and bids; purchasing and approving employee purchases; ensuring compliance with the company rules and regulations
- Monitors and oversees the work of external contractors to ensure terms of agreements are met and work is completed satisfactorily.
- Collects and analyzes a variety of complex data and information, including utility costs and usage. Performs statistical analysis and summarizes findings in applicable reports or other communication mediums.
- Participates in/on a variety of meetings, committees (including chairing), task forces, and/or other related groups to communicate information regarding services, programs, areas of opportunity, and/or other pertinent information as appropriate.
- Supervise and Monitor all ATM machines and horticulture work
- Responsible for all deep cleaning exercise
- Ability to identify problems, design, plan, manage and deliver multiple projects.
- Plan, organize and evaluate the work of consultants, contractors, and others
- Ensure logistics are provided to workers on the field
- Submission of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly report
- Perform any other legal task assigned by management
Required Skills or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineering
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience.
- Experience in Operations Management or MEP
- • Good Computer applications skills
- • Reporting Skills
- • Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- • Ability to Work Quickly and Effectively
- • Ability to work in diversified environment
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply