Vacancy: Content Moderator
||13 Oct 2021
Immediate Superior: Team Manager
- In the context of this role, you may be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees' safety and well-being and will ensure that they have the support and resources needed.
- Review and act upon user generated content on social media platforms. Take necessary action as per the defined policies and conditions.
- Provide insights and trends on content reviewed
- Provide feedback and suggestions on review process and workflows
- Provide suggestions for product innovation
- Perform general data entry and other related tasks
- Ability to embrace and adapt changes in type and nature of work, policy and procedures at short notice
- Must always follow all hot cues and alert mechanism and comply to all such processes
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in any relevant field
- 1-3 years’ work experience in similar role
- Ability of reason and analytical skills in diverse situations
- Awareness of current events with great sense of social issues
- Resilience, high stress tolerance levels
- Good judgement and able to inferences on data and relate to the guidance on how to action
- Active Social Media presence
- Attention to detail and good visual memory is essential to ensure the quality and accuracy of work
- Ability to work in multiple tools/web browser windows simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and within a team of similar or different cross-functional departments
- Ability to quickly utilize hot cues and key command shortcuts preferred
Ability to speak Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa fluently/proficiently
How To Apply
NB: State the required languages you are proficient in on the cv. Only Candidates who satisfy this condition will be contacted.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply