Vacancy: Sales/Marketing Coordinator
||14 Oct 2021
A reputable, fast growing, FMCG distributor is seeking very hardworking, dedicated and competent individual as a Sales/Marketing Coordinator.
Seeking qualified applicants for a Sales & Marketing role in a reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company in Tema.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Sales and marketing FMCG within Accra-Tema environs
- Provide support and service to grow our customers
- Exceed sales targets
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales and marketing Reports
- Responsible for the sales reps and their sales activities
- Develop existing customers and recruit new ones
- Develop promotional activities to move slow moving brands across all categories
- Gather market intelligence
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum first Degree Marketing/Purchasing & Supply or other relevant qualification.
- Very articulate and pays attention to details
- Able to work for long hours
- Must be self-motivated and very timely in the execution of his/her duties
- At least 5 years' work experience
- Willing to work on Saturdays
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply