Vacancy: Operations Manager (Machinery)
||14 Oct 2021
Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Limited, the authorized sole distributor of Komatsu equipment in Ghana.
Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Ltd is currently seeking a qualified candidate interested in undertaking a role with the company as Operations Manager.
The position will require the following:
- Ensures levels of service staff is adequately trained and are competent to meet the expectations of company's clients.
- Product problem management
- Implements written Komatsu structured product support policies and procedures to ensure our operations meet or exceed internationally recognised standards
- Delegates responsibilities at branch level to ensure Komatsu policies and systems are fully always understood and operational
- Root cause failure analysis and reporting
- Ensures effective management of all OEM warranty related claims and recoveries.
- Application studies and continuous improvement projects
- Manages relationships with parts and logistics departments to maximise stocking and ensure equipment availabilities are maintained
- Submits weekly and monthly service reports
- Develops and enhances the Hensley Product GET sales
- Demonstrates leadership through structured training programmes that encourages and enhances the development of all staff.
- Performs other duties as and when directed by your supervisor.
- Very attractive and commensurate with experience and qualification
Required Skills or Experience
- Qualified mechanic: 6 years' experience as hands-on heavy equipment mechanic
- Minimum 10 years' experience in similar position & in the mining sector
- Track record in training and people development
- Excellent understanding of machine application & optimisation
- Strong knowledge of Komatsu or other mining equipment products
- Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal and oral and written communications
- Strong customer service-orientation and the ability to communicate effectively.
The position will be based at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and requires travels to locations across Ghana when needed.
- Must have a valid Driving Licence and be willing to travel across Ghana.
- Must be able to work as team member
How To Apply
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply