Vacancy: Relationship Officer, Retail (Suame)
||15 Oct 2021
||Kumasi - Suame
- Branch: Service Centre
- Start date: Immediately
- The expiry date for applications: October 20, 2021 (Close of business)
The Relationship Officer, Retail shall be directly involved in managing a portfolio of savings clients with the objective to achieve monthly deposit targets.
Sales and Business Growth
- ensuring the achievement of monthly sales for Savings
- the marketing and awareness creation of Deposit Product (Cash Saver)
- sales of all deposit-related products.
- the development and management of a healthy deposit portfolio
- the implementation of good customer relationship strategies
- the development and building of a healthy deposit portfolio
- ensuring the execution of deposit-related activations at that branch level.
- ensuring that branch has enough marketing literature to promote the product
Customer Care and Relationship Management
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of client satisfaction in service by delivering services professionally
- Identify Key accounts and provide tailor-made services to them
- Frequently interact with clients to understand their needs and concerns
- Collect client complaints and work with the responsible manager to resolve them
- Responsible for weekly reporting on progress and performance to SUM, Savings
- Responsible for any other task(s) that Management may assign
Required Skills or Experience
- Higher National Diploma
- A Bachelors’ Degree is an advantage
Skills / Attributes
- Hard working and driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge in the sale of deposit products
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent closing skills
- Accurate and fast worker;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Neat and organized person.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply