Vacancy: Personal Assistant to the Principal
||15 Oct 2021
||First Royal Institute
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages
- Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings
- Help with daily time management
- Run errands as requested
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation and ground transportation
- Coordinate events and speaking engagements
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
Required Skills or Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy and experience with word processing and email programs
- Active listening and good communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Diploma,Degree will also be an added advantage
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply