Vacancy: Garment Construction / Millenery Teacher
||25 Nov 2021
A reputable fashion organization is looking for a well experienced person to occupy the following position: Garment Construction / Millenery Teacher
REPORTING: TO CEO
Responsible for constructing, altering, repairing, or modifying garments for customers based on their specifications, needs, and preferences as well as teaching textile design, draping and Millinery.
- Must know how to sew ladies and gents suits
- Must be able to teach Textiles, Draping and Millinery (hat making and bead jewelry)
- Teaches and develops design for garment, adapts existing design for garment, or copies existing design for garment.
- Teaches practical and Theory
- Teaches how to draw individual pattern or alter existing pattern to fit customer’s measurements.
Required Skills or Experience
Skills and Interests
- Must be able to sew and teach
- Must be detail-oriented and knowledgeable in clothing design and construction.
- Be able to get into the mind of the consumer in order to reach out to them with your illustrations
- Have an extensive knowledge within fashion
- Have great communicational skills
- Have the ability to create beautiful illustrations within time scale
- Show a keen interest in the industry
- Creativity and good listening and communication skills
- Must have a good idea about the fashion world
- Must have excellent skills and knowledge of different drawing media
Education and Qualifications:
- A Degree /HND in Fashion
- Working experience (at least 2-3 years)
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply