Vacancy: Fiesta Brand Officer
||25 Nov 2021
DKT AWA is an innovative, adventurous and sustainable social marketing enterprise that improves people’s lives in Ghana, Liberia and Sierra Leone. DKT AWA contributes to raising modern contraceptive prevalence rate (mCPR), reduce maternal mortality and provide safe quality options for HIV/AIDs prevention.
DKT AWA ensures wide availability of high quality, affordable, reproductive health products by effective distribution while creating demand for those products through evidence based social marketing
- Customer Focused
- Value for Money
Directly report to: Asst. Senior Manager – Marketing
The Fiesta Brand Officer (FBO) will be responsible for DKT’s Fiesta Condoms Brand. The FBO will coordinate and implement marketing projects with responsibilities that include Digital, BTL activations and Trade Marketing. The FBO will also organize or prepare presentations and marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports. The FBO will work with/under the Asst. Senior Manager - Marketing to support marketing operations and achievement of the overall DKT targets.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Deploy marketing strategies and plans to drive awareness and trial of the Fiesta brand and products.
- Work with our creative agencies on the appropriate designs and concepts for ATL and BTL productions and see through the productions to the final product.
- Work with our mass media agency to effectively plan and monitor all Lydia campaigns (OOH, radio and TV)
- Support all trade activities and the production of the appropriate trade communication materials.
- Work with our Social media agency to effectively manage our Fiesta platforms (FB, Instagram, Twitter, Website, etc) and generate the right engagement.
- Be responsible for effectively managing all contracted promotional events and activities to the benefit of the brand.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Asst. Senior Manager - Marketing or the Country Director periodically. Ensure confidentiality in the handling of all business-related issues.
- Contribute to achievement of overall program goals.
- To ensure accountability and monitoring efficiency in DKT’s marketing activities.
- To help in the achievement of DKT’s sales targets through Digital Marketing, BTL activations and other innovative means.
- To assist in making DKT’s brands the topmost brands in their categories.
- Ensure timely reporting to the Asst. Senior Manager - Marketing
Required Skills or Experience
- Must be between the ages of 24-27 years
- Bachelor degree or HND (preferably Marketing) with at least 1 year working experience.
- Must have a good insight on Gen Z and can relate with them.
- Must have knowledge and good insight on Digital marketing and trends.
- Must be a creative and analytical thinker with good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Must have the ability to execute assigned projects with little supervision.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based computer application and database management (MS Excel)
- Must have a very good presentation skill.
- Knowledge on Sexual and Reproductive Health will be ad advantage.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply