Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
||25 Nov 2021
- Position Reports to: Managing Director
- Direct Reports: Trainee Quantity Surveyors
- Authorized to liaise with: Clients, Suppliers, Subcontractors, regulatory bodies,local communities, others necessary to achieve contract objectives
- The purpose of this role is to contribute to profitable performance throughthe successful commercial and financial management of projects within timelines
- Prepare, analyze, and manage project costs, materials, quantities, labor, and time.
- Manage Construction Projects
- Perform risk, value management, and cost control during construction.
- Advice on procurement strategies.
- Provide advice on contractual issues, claims, and disputes.
- Value works at various stages, oversee bills and arrange payments
- Collation of operation and maintenance manuals of the project
- The construction site is located in Northern Region.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Member of relevant Professional Body.
- Minimum Six (6) years in similar roles
- Good knowledge of construction
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong financial and numerical management skills
- Interpersonal, teamwork and supervisory skills
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply