Vacancy: MODERN TRADE MANAGER
||30 Nov 2021
Our client a multi-brand electronic retail company is looking for a dynamic individual for the position of Customer Service Manager to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will assign jobs to technicians and track job performance from job sheet creation to closure.
- Oversee and assess customer service staff activities, and provide them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategise and monitor the daily activities of customer service operations.
- Assist customer service staff with duties where required.
- Train staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Manage cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
- Monitor and authenticate returns, exchanges.
- Investigate and solve customer service complaints.
- Assist with the development and implementation of service policies, and explain these to staff and customers.
- Maintain documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Perform additional duties where needed.
Required Skills or Experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in any field (Does not need to be a technical person)
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar position
- Experience in excel report(V-look up) and analytic is an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Available to work shifts.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and background.
- Ability and willingness to work non-standard schedule: nights, weekends and holidays as/if required
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply