Springforth Community School is a Christian multicultural educational institution that has provided quality education for over 15 years. Our mission is to provide quality nursery, primary and secondary education, in a nurturing stimulating environment. We offer the Cambridge and Ghana Education Service curricula
Reports to: Principal/ Vice Principal
Required to answer phone calls, receive visitors, and provide information to them about the school. Facilitate communication between management, teachers, and students and their families; may also be required to present policies and regulations to school visitors. Manage students reports and file records of school administrative operations; and keep confidential information for all staff and students.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers phone calls in a pleasant, informed manner for the purpose of providing information and creating a good image of the school
- Greets all incoming students, families and guests respectfully and professionally
- Develops a positive, welcoming and caring climate in the Front Office.
- Provides for children’s personal needs such as attending to those who are sick or hurt; administering medications prescribed by a physician in accordance with training and authorization
- Assists students and others with routine problems and will refer non-routine items to a supervisor.
- Types routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, records, bulletins, orders and other office documents from sources such as rough drafts, notes, and oral instructions.
- Schedule official meetings and travel arrangements for students, staff and provide administrative support for Management team
- Receives, counts, opens, unpacks, dates, records, sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing mails, documents, books, materials and supplies following established procedures.
- Sorts out-going correspondence, addresses envelopes and packages, and prepares printed matter and other material for distribution to staff, students and their families etc
- Receives and refers visitors to appropriate personnel
- Coordinate with kitchen staff to prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation/maintenance of the kitchen and its activities.
- Arrives punctually, be prepared for each school day, and maintains regular attendance.
- Understands, accepts, and abides by the School’s philosophy and mission statement in all his/her school activities.
- Works with courtesy, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with others, and the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Consistently exhibits high standards of professional conduct.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Management effectively and efficiently
Required Skills or Experience
- A relevant bachelor’s degree with at least a year’s working experience in related field or A Diploma in related field with at least 2 - 3 years working experience in related field
- Possess clerical skills and knowledge of standard office equipment such as personal computer, copier etc
- Able to establish and maintain satisfactory working relationships with other employees, children, and the general public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Able to honor confidential information
How To Apply
Please submit a Cover Letter along with your CV explaining why you’re the best candidate for this position. Email materials to [email protected] Only, shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Contact us via email for any questions.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, 10 December, 2021
Updated - December 2021
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.