Vacancy: Warehouse Assistant
||26 Jan 2022
||Process & Plant Automation Limited
||Spintex Road, Accra
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning and running of all warehouse activities.
- The incumbent will ensure inventory is processed, organized and stored well. He/she will report to the Operations Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive goods at the warehouse
- Undertake transfers from warehouse to the retail outlets
- Keep work areas of the warehouse in order – clearing and packaging
- Pick and pack MRNs
- Pack items for retail customers at the headquarters
- Undertake transfers from a warehouse to another warehouse
- Perform other warehouse assignments as and when neededted.
Required Skills or Experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Attention to detail
- Able to follow processes and procedure accurately
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages and objects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to work overtime at short notice
- Have a meticulous and efficient work ethic
- A good team player
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- A Senior High School Graduate (SSSCE/WASSCE)
- Experience in a similar role is an added advantage
How To Apply
- Interested persons living in Spintex, Teshie, Nungua or its environs are highly encouraged to apply.
- Deadline for receiving applications is 8th February 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply