Vacancy: Education Agent Network Coordinator
||24 May 2022
|| Fixed Term
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. As we move onto the next exciting phase of our mission to develop African leaders of tomorrow, we are seeking an experienced, proactive and dynamic professional to be responsible for developing and managing an effective education agent network across West Africa tasked with the aim of recruiting students to Lancaster University Ghana.
- Create an effective network of agents across West Africa
- To liaise and network with Agents, relevant stakeholders and careers professionals to develop effective relationships to meet recruitment targets.
- Deliver high quality presentations about the University and other aspects of higher education both on and off campus.
- Play active role in the organisation and delivery of on and off-campus recruitment events, such as Open days, Parents Night, EMBA events, fairs etc increasing Agents contacts.
- Assist in the development of and produce relevant targeted recruitment publicity materials.
- To collect, monitor data on prospects and their applications to Lancaster university Ghana through the respective Agents.
- Keep and maintain detailed and accurate records of all Agents, prospective students and MOUs.
- Attend Agents networking events to ensure long term partnership
- Identify and keep up to date on competitor activities with Agents
- Develop comprehensive Agent and university relations strategy.
- Assist with special projects or needs as and when required.
Required Skills or Experience
- Working knowledge of Higher Education system, in particular recruitment cycles.
- Excellent knowledge of the university’s programme portfolio and entry/admission requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of student recruitment processes and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of cultural differences in student recruitment and marketing.
- First degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or in a related discipline.
- Bilingual preferably French
- Professional Certification in any of the above disciplines will be an advantage.
- Proven ability to develop nurture relationships with partner organisations.
How To Apply
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply