Vacancy: Sales/Marketing Officer
||23 Jun 2022
The company with its operations in Togo and Ghana has a project to Support and empower women and youth in Ghana’s Upper East and Togo’s Savannah Regions to increase production of certified organic and fair-trade shea butter and artisanal hand-woven baskets for the growing global natural products market.
- Location: Bolgatanga
- Reports to: Regional Coordinator and/or Project/Operations Manager
The Sales/Marketing Officer will be responsible for global bulk sales and follow up as well as provide guidance about products to clients and ensure a seamless balance between production, sales and supply.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing partners/clients.
- Identify and locate potential and new partners/clients through networking.
- Develop and implement strategies for sales to existing and potential partners/clients.
- Application of knowledge of the field and products features to match products to the needs of partners/clients.
- Answers inquiries from partners/clients concerning products and product specifications.
- Provides information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid specifications to partners/clients.
- Negotiates prices, terms of sales, and/or service agreements; prepares contracts and submits orders.
- Shall research domestic production, marketing and sales cycles, locations and logistics for the Company’s products locally and internationally.
- Shall help identify local marketing and sales opportunities and recommending outcome to management.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the Company’s message to partner centres.
- Collaborates with production centers, managers, and other staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly.
- Ensure a partnership framework agreement that meets Fair for Life standards is established and maintained between buyers and the company.
- Implementing day to day marketing activities of the Company.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales for new products of the Company.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of effective marketing and sales activities in Ghana, Togo and other countries.
- Developing and implementing internal marketing and sales programmes for new products of the Company.
- Liaise with production and Certification staff to ensure sales contracts are in accordance with Fair for Life//Organic certification supply chain management requirements.
- Periodically prepares and reports results, status of accounts to Grants Coordinator or Project Manager/Operations Manager.
- Collaborating with clients or management to determine the goals of advertising projects and strategizing plans to meet those goals.
- Running campaigns to introduce prospective customers to new product releases and build brand awareness.
- Consistently managing and overseeing advertising campaigns to ensure they’re engaging customers and bringing in results.
- Analyzing results from each campaign to determine what was successful and what to improve for the next campaign.
- Leading brainstorming sessions with team members and management of the Company to cultivate ideas for new advertising campaign concepts, including content and design elements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, Agribusiness or any Business-related areas with 3 years of relevant experience or HND in Sales and Marketing, Agro Enterprise Development and Purchasing and Supply with 5 years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding of product supply chain.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
How To Apply
Rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply