Vacancy: Head of Operations
||09 Aug 2022
- Strategically plans, directs and oversees all banking operations and ensures optimal service delivery in terms of processing deadlines and quality of service.
- Provides operational reports and updates to management as required.
- Ensures all operational processes are regularly reviewed to maintain efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participates in several committees involved in the management of the institution.
- Participates actively in the review, implementation and update of new and existing products, write up on of procedures on new products as well as training and information dissemination of new products to the staff.
- Monitors compliance with performance indicators/service standards in order to ensure alignment with business and customer requirements.
- Coaches, develops and effectively monitors the performance of staff under his/her supervision. Identifies training needs with the support of HR and plans for skill development.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators, Key Risk Indicators and Key Control Systems are monitored and updated on a monthly basis to provide assurance on the quality and robustness of controls.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of university degree in a relevant field and or a relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience.
How To Apply
- Please note that only those who meet the requirements of this position should apply and only short listed candidates would be contacted.
- Application letters and CV should be sent by email.
- Closing Date for the submission of application is August 31, 2022
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply