VisionFund International is the Largest Global Christian Microfinance Network Organisation
We're a Different Kind of Financial Institution
Our financial inclusion services are integrated into World Vision, the global Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation, a global leader in improving and transforming the lives of children, their families, and their communities.
VisionFund's financial inclusion solutions enable families and communities in World Vision's program areas to develop a reliable source of income and livelihood. By providing microloans, micro-savings and micro-insurance services, along with strong partnerships, we are working together to bring families and children out of poverty.
This position requires that the individual should be familiar with the MFI’s major policies, procedures and processes, and should have a good understanding of internal controls and related risks.
- Gather, prepare, and analyse data during the pre-audit phase
- Participate in designing effective tests controls
- Conduct audit sampling under the guidance of IAM
- Act as team leader when appointed to this position by head of internal Audit Department
- Draft detailed draft reports with observations, findings, impact and recommendations
- Participate in cross-referencing of audit reports and their supporting documentation
- Develop the ability to differentiate between audit issues and specific issues that do not require full audit in order to identify a particular concern
- Obtain comments on draft audit reports from management, including target dates for agreed actions
- Incorporate management responses into the final audit report
- Participate in the follow-up agreed actions
- Draft new internal forms and work papers
- Draft new audit programs, check lists and questionnaires
- Diligently performs any other duties assigned to him/her by the Internal Audit Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
- BA, B.Sc., B.Com, in any discipline including but not limited to Economics, Sociology, Accounting, Business Studies, Statistics, Management etc.
- Persons with at least Part ICA Part II and above, or CIA Part II, CISA, CIMA, ACCA part qualifications can also apply for this position
- Must have at least 3 years working experienced preferably in audit
- Systematically and logically analyze information
- Good knowledge of all statutes and regulations affecting the financial industry in Ghana
- Excellent in spoken and written English
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, ambitious, committed to learn and hardworking, enthusiastic, team player.
- Must be a practicing Christian
How To Apply
- Interested candidate must reside or be willing to live in Accra.
- Closing date: 26th September, 2022
- ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.