Vacancy: HOTEL OPERATIONS MANAGER
|07 Dec 2022
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Hotel and Conference activities to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Develop and execute operating plans to increase efficiencies, customer ‘s satisfaction, employee morale, growth, and profitability
- Business Development – provide leadership directions and implement strategies to increase sales revenues.
- Make sales call, maintain accounts and take actions to capitalize on revenue opportunities.
- Cost control – manage expenses, reviewing transactions and monitoring budgets to ensure cost control and maximize profitability.
- Ensure that company policies are implement objectively and successfully.
- Responsible for setting goals and holding management team accountable. Provide feedback, and recognition
- Safeguard and maintain the assets of the company.
- Other duties as assigned by the senior management.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have 5 – 10 years practical experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel management, Tourism or Business Administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, time management and computer skills
- Must be results oriented, and a problem solver, motivate employees and build a winning team
- Must have in-depth knowledge Hotel operations and social media
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply