Vacancy: ACCOUNTING & FINANCE ASSOCIATE
||07 Dec 2022
This position is critical and an important addition to our team and organization
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide significant contribution in the financial activities - Cash management, Costing, Pricing, Forecasting/budgeting, financial reporting, Taxes, etc.
- Prepare Monthly Financial Reports (P&L, Cashflow, etc.)
- Work with management to development and execute strategic plan for the company
- Implement efficient and effective internal control system to support growth.
- Ensure that robust procedures are in place to safeguard the assets of the company.
- Work with outside auditors and other agencies to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and tax planning.
- Perform financial analysis to ensure accountability and result driven management decision support.
- Other duties as assigned by the senior management.
Required Skills or Experience
: Must have 5 Plus years accounting or finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management and computer skills
- Must be results oriented, a problem solver and trustworthy.
- Please DO NO APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply