Vacancy: Back Office Manager
||25 Jan 2023
Yes Chef Company Limited is an indigenous Ghanaian foodservice company committed to providing excellent standards in dining and hospitality services to our clientele both individual and corporate.
The Back Office Manager will be expected to manage, motivate and organise a dedicated kitchen team that delivers service excellence and quality throughout the catering operation, always ensuring that Health and Safety regulations are followed.
- Participate in daily kitchen operations management of all Yes Chef restaurants
- Fluent with health department inspections
- Ensure operations runs smoothly and undertake a range of activities that allow the operation to be effective, whilst driving service standards and ensuring profitability
- Strong grasp of food preparation, food cost and inventory control
- Uphold ideals, values, and practices that are the foundation of Yes Chef
- Set the tone for Yes Chef safety, sanitation, and cleanliness standards
- Establish open lines of communication between all managers
- Ensure all operating and quality standards are met
- Responsible for daily fiscal management
- Responsible for always presenting a professional and ethical management style
- Assess work related issues in a professional manner and exercise honest judgment
- Ensure safety and security of both guests and team members
- Train and develop all new management staff within the restaurants
- Participate in coaching, counseling, training, and development for managers
- Frequently communicate with Finance and Ownership to enforce company policies and Procedures
Required Skills or Experience
- 1 year + experience in a similar role or in a managerial role in a food service company
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of stock rotation and control
- Be methodical and ensure operating procedures are enforced and developed
- Well organized and focused on service delivery
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Passion for customer service
Remuneration: Salary is negotiable.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] before 15th Feb, 2023.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply