Vacancy: Marketing Officer
||27 Jan 2023
The role of Marketing Officer is to assist in the planning, development and delivery of agreed aspects of the marketing, widening access and community engagement activities and social media marketing (digital marketing). You are required to attend events and other activities that may be required as part of the marketing activities of the company. Liaison and networking is integral to the role as are excellent interpersonal skills. You are required to recognise the importance and relevance of demonstrating confidentially and diplomacy. A professional approach is vital at all times and the ability to adapt the style of communication and content in order to deal with different groups and individuals.
- Ensure that all communication is in accord with the Company Policies.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately in both formal and informal situations with colleagues at all levels within the Company and with clients
- Engage appropriately with external contacts and members of the public, always representing the Company in a positive way
- Respond promptly to routine enquiries and requests for information, ensuring that a positive organisational image is created and maintained at all times.
- Increase website traffic
- Gain more social media followers.
- Grow an email list.
- Improve conversion rates.
- Get more website or social media engagement.
- Drive more click-throughs on paid ads
- Contributing in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Supporting the Director of Administration in overseeing the department’s operations
- Attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Following up on clients and reminding them of their next due dates for pest control service
- Help create customer databases for customer monitoring.
- Alyse research to target the best audience and maximize reach
- Track and record project results and amend marketing measures
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products and services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with directors in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Finds ways to sell products and services in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on service satisfaction and warrantee
- Analyse and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyse the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
Required Skills or Experience
- Social media savvy
- At least 2 years experience
How To Apply
Submit application with resume
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply