Vacancy: Outside Sales Representative
||27 Jan 2023
We are Looking for talents who specialize/are interested in FMCG Distribution Channels Sales to join our rapid growth team.
- To prospect and develop new clients by conducting daily visits. (This is an outside sales job, our company provides monthly transportation budgets for sales marketing activities)
- Plan your sales and develop strategies to meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
- Maintain existing customer relationships (Guide, incent, and after-sales service).
- Provide specific daily work reports about the market, competitors, and product information in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Help the company develop new products & grow accessories sales & turnover in the assigned regions.
- Collaboration with a cross-cultural team, remain responsive and punctual, with a high level of professionalism.
- Professional Ethics and Accountable. You will be held accountable for your misconduct and violations.
- You must respect and love our culture, abide by the company's policies, and obey the instructions of your superiors.
- Sales Representative - Business Development Manager - Branch Office Director
Compensation and benefits
- Basement(bond with minimum sales goal) + Sales Commission + Allowances total range 1100GHS-4000GHS
- Sales Incentive Plan
- Year-End Bonus (Doble salary for December)
- ESOP(Employee Stock Option Plan)
Working hours: Mon-Friday 8:00-18:00
Required Skills or Experience
- Cash-motivated, sales-driven, strong execution ability to achieve goals
- Reside in Accra with a valid Identification Document
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Strong Communication and Negotiation skills
- Being fluent in English (speaking and writing) and French will be an added advantage.
- PC literate with excellent skills in MS Suites and Email.
- Willingness to Travel within Ghana and Africa (after reaching a high-level sales contribution, you will get the chance to be assigned to develop business in other regions/countries)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, strong analyzing and problem-solving abilities.
- Probation and Employment Terms&Conditions are applied. If you cannot work for more than 6 months please don’t apply for this job.
How To Apply
Please send your [CV + Education Certificate + Recent Photo (no passport photo)] to our Email: hrghana(at)rulliu.com
Please include the position name in your email subject.
If you didn’t send all the documents we requested, your email may be filtered by the hiring officer.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply