Vacancy: Sales Agronomist
||30 Jan 2023
Meridian Seeds is Hiring : Sales Agronomist
- Market Research: Shall conduct market research to identify needs and behaviour of our customers/competitor/supply chain to inform formulation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Seed Evaluation Trials: Shall lead in organizing seed evaluation trials, data collection and reporting.
- Marketing & Sales Coordination
- Channel Development: shall grow a network of seed distribution channels.
- Seed Promotion: shall lead in the promotion of our seeds in the Greater Accra Zone, Eastern and Central Region zones.
- Sales: shall coordinate seed sales and payments of Meridian Seeds products.
- Networking: lead in building relationship/network with various industry stakeholders.
- Technical Advisor
- Shall provide agronomic & business development support to farmers & input dealers.
- Quality Control
- Shall train and support input dealers improve on handling and marking of seeds.
- Management of Customer Complaints: shall investigate and communicate all customer complains to management.
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc Agricultural Science or a Certificate from any recognized Agricultural Training College.
- At least 2 years working experience in similar field is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have good computer/IT skills.
- Should have effective communication and networking skills.
- Should have basic business development skills.
- Good marketing & extension skills.
How To Apply
- Qualified candidates should send updated CVs to: [email protected]
- Please note: your CV (word or pdf) file should bear your FULL NAME.
- Candidate should reside in Greater Accra Region.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply