Vacancy: Client Service Officer (Loan Officer) - Techiman
||19 Mar 2023
VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of VisionFund International, the parent company of a network of 28 microfinance institutions operating in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a wholly owned subsidiary of World Vision International, a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization. Working together, we provide the foundation for local economies to flourish in healthy and safe communities.
Serve as link between VISIONFUND GHANA and clients in relation to need identification, VISIONFUND GHANA products promotion, loan disbursements and repayments and monitoring of clients' businesses.
Duties And Responsibilities
- To assess the viability of prospective borrowers’ businesses and make recommendations for advancing micro loans
- Ensure all pre and post draw-down conditions are met by clients before and after loan disbursement
- Facilitate timely disbursement of loans to clients
- To assess and monitor borrowers’ business operations to ensure timely loan repayment.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Required Skills or Experience
- HND Marketing or a good first degree in any discipline especially Marketing/ Accountancy and Certificate holders in Agriculture and Rural development with field work experience.
- Candidate should have completed National Service
- Ability to ride the motor bike will be an added advantage
How To Apply
- Candidate should be willing to or must live in the preferred locations and its environs.
- Closing date: March 24, 2023
- Only Shortlisted Candidates would be contacted
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply