Vacancy: STRUCTURAL ENGINEER ( LHL/STE/001)
||01 Apr 2023
- Job reference No: LHL/STE/001
- Location: East Legon, Otinshie
- Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyse configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in civil or structural engineering (essential).
- 3years of work experience as a structural engineer (essential).
- Expert experience in project management.
- Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply