We are currently seeking a dynamic and results-driven Field Sales Specialist to join our team at LabMart Ltd. As a Field Sales Specialist, you will play a critical role in driving sales growth and building strong customer relationships within the laboratory equipment industry. Your primary responsibility will be to engage with potential clients, promote our product line, and close sales. This position offers an exciting opportunity for individuals who are passionate about scientific equipment, possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and target-oriented environment.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve assigned sales targets and objectives within the designated territory/ zone.
- Identify and prioritize potential customers and target markets for laboratory products sales.
- Conduct thorough market research to understand customer needs, industry trends, and competitor offerings.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers through regular visits, product presentations, and demonstrations.
- Provide in-depth product knowledge and technical expertise to customers, addressing their specific requirements and offering tailored solutions.
- Generate leads, follow up on inquiries, and convert prospects into sales opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive sales proposals, quotations, and contract negotiations.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as marketing and technical support, to ensure seamless customer experience and successful implementation of projects.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and events to network and promote our laboratory equipment.
- Keep accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and update the CRM system.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts, reports, and market intelligence to the sales manager.
- Stay updated on industry advancements, new products, and emerging technologies related to laboratory equipment.
- Collaborate with the sales team to share best practices, provide feedback, and contribute to the overall sales strategy.
- Maintain a strong focus on customer satisfaction and promptly address any issues or concerns.
- Travel within the assigned territory to meet clients, conduct sales meetings, and attend relevant industry events.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND Laboratory Science with Marketing experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in field sales or business development roles, preferably within the laboratory products industry.
- In-depth knowledge of laboratory equipment, scientific principles, and laboratory workflows.
- Strong understanding of the sales process, including prospecting, lead generation, and closing techniques.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate technical information to customers effectively.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Exceptional negotiation, persuasion, and relationship-building skills.
- Self-motivated and target-driven with the ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and sales tracking tools.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Valid driver's license and willingness to travel extensively within the assigned territory.
- Ability to adapt to changing market conditions and embrace new sales strategies.
- Professional and customer-focused approach with a high level of integrity and ethics.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours and travel as required.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit CV and cover letter
Kindly use the title “Field Sales Specialist – Accra” as the Subject of the email
Closing Date: 19th June 2023
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.