Vacancy: AREA ACCOUNT DEVELOPER
||18 Sep 2023
A Reputable Company
The successful applicant shall be responsible for development of Agent and Customer revenue generating activities leading to growth in the Organization’s revenue within the territory assigned. The role reports to the Sales Manager.
- Ensures Agents achieve subscriber acquisitions.
- Devises strategies and initiatives to attain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) i.e., Active Agent and Merchant count, Liquidity and Subscriber Acquisitions within assigned territory.
- Ensures Agents’ training on product knowledge and audits are carried out.
- Delivers training on product knowledge and know-your-customer (KYC) /Anti-Money Laundering to agents prior to launch and thereafter on a need-to-know basis there.
- Provide leadership to agents through coaching and on-going support.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing or any related field.
- 2 – 3 years sales experience in the IT or Telecoms industry.
- Medium to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Curious individual with a good appreciation of mobile money operations /emerging technologies
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive individual with a flexible and adaptable approach to their work
- Influential leadership and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to maintain business and customer confidentiality.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply