Vacancy: Experienced Cook
||18 Sep 2023
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervises and co-ordinates activities of cooks and other staff engaged in food preparation.
- Prepares food on a regular basis and for functions.
- Determines how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
- Instructs cooks in the preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food.
- Monitors sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Inspects the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met
- Prepares ghanaian and continental dishes, as well as bakery
- Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen and ensuring sanitation practices in the Kitchen
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma in professional cookery or Culinary art or Bachelor’s degree
- Leadership and communication skills and an ability to accept criticism.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Must be results oriented and trustworthy and knowledgeable in the Hospitality industry
- Should live around Tema and Spintex
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply