Vacancy: INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
|09 Dec 2023
We are a non-bank financial institution licensed by the Bank of Ghana to provide financial services. As part of our expansion program and business strategy, we require the services of a smart, confident and performance oriented individual to be employed as an INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER DUTIES
- Create and oversee an organization-wide information security program
- Manage, direct, and coordinate information assurance activities and security-related responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and maintain security standards and procedures
- Provide advice and assistance to management concerning information security, privacy, and related matters
- Track and assess information and security-related matters
- Report information security breaches and vulnerabilities to management and to appropriate authorities
- Proactively identify, assess, manage, and mitigate potential threats to security
- Insure that security policies and directives are consistently applied
- Evaluate information security systems, methods, and practices
- Develop and implement programs for employee security awareness
- Develop and implement training programs on information security policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain security policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and standards
- Support the company's incident response plans
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or Information Systems.
- Professional cyber security certifications are an advantage
- In-depth Understand of cyber security with relevant skills
- Project Management skills
- 3-5 years of experience in IT security.
- Strong reporting, communication, and presentation skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply