Vacancy: RISK & COMPLIANCE OFFICER
|09 Dec 2023
- Assess operational risks and develop risk management strategies;
- To ensure compliance with regulatory, legal and institutional requirements as well as good business practices;
- Liaise with Internal Audit to provide remedy for new and outstanding issues. (Use audits, findings and corrective action to ensure continuous improvement.);
- Ensure systems and processes are in place and working to meet any standards set for achievement;
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation;
- Assist with AML training;
- Make recommendations and implement policies that can be carried out to ensure risk mitigation;
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of university degree in a relevant field and or a relevant professional qualification;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a related field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good working knowledge of relevant statutory (BOG) regulations & requirements;
- Must be trustworthy and a person of integrity;
- Must be results oriented;
- Must pay attention to details;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply