Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide quality pharmaceutical care to clients in the health facility in accordance with the Standards of Pharmaceutical Care and accompanying Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Guidelines for Pharmaceutical Services.
- Provide medicines information, advice and counseling services to other health staff and patients/clients to enhance therapeutic outcomes.
- Serve as Manager of a Pharmacy in a Clinical Department.
- Ensure the safe and secure storage and handling of medicines in the hospital.
- Serve as an active member of the hospital quality assurance team as appropriate.
- Promote the activities of Drugs and Therapeutic Committee (DTC) and Rational Use of Medicines (RUM) in the hospital.
- Ensure that good quality, safe, efficacious and affordable pharmaceutical products and devices are supplied to patients/clients.
- Ensure the effective and efficient management of the Revolving Drugs Funds of the hospital.
- Ensure the efficient collection, storage, processing and utilization of data in pharmacy to inform management and clinical care decisions.
- Contribute actively to the development of hospital policies and guidelines and ensure compliance to them.
- Undertake central intravenous addictive services in accordance with the level of care in the hospital.
Required Skills or Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work, lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to organise workload, work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Computer skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
- Send your CV and Certifcates
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.