Vacancy: Telesales Executive
|13 Feb 2024
- Location: Head Office-Accra
- Start date: Immediately
- Status: Contract
- Expiry date for applications: 19th February 2024
- Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
- Acquire new customers and retain existing customers
- Data management.
- Managing inbound and outbound SMSs.
- Contact potential or existing customers via telephone, email and new media to sell our products/services.
- Achieve daily/weekly/Monthly sales targets.
- Build a pipeline of leads through the sales process and maintain a consistent flow of closed sales.
- Maintain call centre database by entering relevant and accurate information
- Following up with clients who have completed a loan transaction to express appreciation.
- Generate reports on daily activities.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelors’ Degree or HND or its equivalent in any field
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including call center solutions, Microsoft office and e-mail.
- Required language proficiency, English language and at least one local language
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- 1-year experience within a Call center environment with targeted sales
- Good data entry and typing skills
Skills / Attributes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good customer service skills;
- Good listening skills
- Hard working with high energy levels
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt quickly to constant changes
- Adhere to discipline and routine
- Good selling skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and excellent telephone manners
- Neat and organized person
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply