A real estate company has a vacancy in its Head Office for a Driver. The successful candidate will act as driver to, and will undertake tasks assigned by the Managing Director. Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Perform driving duties
- Refer to the safety and operations checklists to be followed for any vehicle assigned
- Ensure that Insurance and road worthy processes are done regularly
- Ensure regular maintenance is carried out by designated service provider
- Provide timely delivery and pick-up to and from designated locations.
- Complete all documentation associated with delivery and pickup of documents in a timely and accurate manner and obtains signatures.
- Perform basic maintenance and care of assigned vehicle
- Perform regular inspections to insure that all required safety and preventative maintenance measures have been executed and documented.
- Maintain work area and other areas in a clean and orderly condition
- Any other duties that shall from time to time be assigned to you.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a SSSCE/WASSCE and / or an acceptable technical qualification in mechanics plus a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience
- Be able to maintain confidentiality of company business
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Have a neat appearance always
- Self-assured with good interpersonal skills
- Have a valid driving licence
- The position will suit drivers who reside in the Teshie, La, Spintex Road, Nungua, Baatsona and surrounding areas.
- Age between 28 to 47 years
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position and believe you possess the stated requirements, please submit an application with a Curriculum Vitae and three references before February 28, 2024
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.