Vacancy: Recruitment Associate
||29 Jul 2019
|| Fixed term (Renewable)
BlackHawk Labour Consult is a multi-stream Professional Services company incorporated in Ghana, specializing in the provision of Manpower Services (Direct Hiring and Managed Staffing), Training, Immigration Support and Management Consulting Services. BlackHawk also provides Government Relations Services, facilitates statutory compliance and business process efficiency in line with specific client needs.
- Source for suitably qualified candidates for vacant positions using Company’s approved tools/techniques.
- Develop knowledge in client industries with special focus on manpower requirements.
- Review and develop client job specifications to source for the most suitable profiles.
- Screen CVs and identify the most suitably qualified candidates for specific vacancies.
- Conduct interviews with prospective candidates to dertermine suitability for vacant positions.
- Complete evaluation report for shortlisted candidates with a high degree of objectivity.
- Conduct background check on candidates to authenticate their education and employment history.
- Format CVs to the Company’s standard specifications prior to submission to client.
- Manage the Company’s CV Database, ensure it is up-to-date, eliminate duplication and ensure general high data quality.
- Provide support to commercial and Immigration activities.
- Provide general administrative support.
Required Skills or Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply