- Achieve set targets/objectives for the Branch
- Identify, grow, develop, manage and retain potential and existing Agents
- Identify, grow, develop, manage and retain potential and existing clients
- Develop and implement marketing, sales, client relations, and promotion strategy for the territory
- Analyze distribution channels on consistent basis and develop strategies for achieving sales targets
- Identify new business and product opportunities using relevant research tools / sector specific targeting/cold calling, etc. strategies
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to support the achievement of set targets, including prospects for new business, expand market opportunities and increase the market share.
- Coordinate to ensure maximum retention of existing businesses
- Visit and service key clients particularly those contributing significant income to premium income targets, at least once every quarter.
- Manage the company’s reputation in the day to day activities to promote a good corporate image of the Saham brand.
- Handle customer complaints efficiently and ensure good customer service.
- To maintain a debt ratio of 0% at all times.
- Ensure the issuance of receipts to clients for cash/cheques received.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports covering all production/marketing activities.
- Comply fully with all NIC directives in the pursuance of the insurance business.
Required Skills or Experience
- Proven success in sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Strong client management skills
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong skills in researching and analyzing new business opportunities
How To Apply
Please send your CV to the email address with the subject of your email as the Job title.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.