Vacancy: Marketing Officer
||29 Jul 2019
Genius Brain Limited is an HR consulting firm providing HR solution to both businesses and individuals. The company provides quality service and strives to establish strong, long-term relationships with its clients. The company aims at matching the right skill with the job to be performed mainly focusing on the long-term benefits for both the individual and the organization.
Their services include Talent hunting, Training and development, talent sourcing, Job search, factory hands & support services, operating procedures etc.
- Base salary: GHC1,500.00 per month per commission
- Location: Osu-Accra
- Our ref: Mexiko/Marketing/004/2019
Our client Mexiko Foods Ghana Limited is a distributor of Assorted Food products.
The company has over 60 lines of products from five countries under the umbrella of Mexican cuisine and other continental cuisine. Their core products are the Wheat Flour Tortillas, Nachos (corn chips), Chili and Barbecue Sauces, black beans, butter beans, kidney beans, Jalapeno peppers, canned roasted red peppers and a wide range of spices.
The company is seeking to hire a Marketing Officer who will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for undertaking the following:
- Create and lead the sales and marketing team to achieve agreed target.
- Follow up on your existing clients and guiding them to grow their business, e.g., introducing more products to help them expand their business.
- Promote and Market all products stocked by Mexiko Foods including knowing sales trends and recommending potential fast and in demand products.
- Introduce and educate customers on new products and their various usage.
- Solidify and build relationship with all suppliers whilst prospecting for new customers
- Work closely with the CEO to increase Sales and break new grounds.
- Help the Accountant with weekly stock take and reviewing of all transactions in the business.
- Monitor and control stock and documenting all wastage and sampling with tangible explanations.
- Supervise and develop the team including the field team and the driver.
Required Skills or Experience
- Interested candidates must have at least 3 years work experience in this field of work
- Able to approach customers with confidence, following up on payments or introducing them to new products thereby driving sales and increasing annual turnover.
- Should hold HND in marketing, or Experienced and Mature Candidate with good knowledge of principles and practices of Marketing
- Computer literate with ability to prepare and make presentations
- Proven customer service experience with ability to respond professionally to client queries and resolve conflict and complex issues related to customer service.
- Must be physically fit, strong and energetic.
- An Aggressive marketer and a result-oriented person with evidence of sales targets achieved in similar roles
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and Ghanaian languages are a plus.
- Ability to work with own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must be presentable, polite and tactful.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should their CV and cover letter with (contact phone, three (3) referees contact & email address) on or before close of business on Thursday 1st August 2019 to the below address. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted:
The Managing Director
Email: [email protected]
- Successful candidates will be expected to start work immediately.
- Due to anticipated high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please quote the reference number: Mexiko/Marketing/004/2019
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply