Vacancy: Human Resources Manager
||22 Aug 2019
Eusbett Hotel is the only 3 star hotel in the Brong Ahafo region and currently operates 150 guest rooms and 10 conference halls. The CIMG Hospitality Facility of the Year (2006) has recently commissioned the biggest and best conference centre in any hotel in Ghana with a total capacity of 3,500 participants and has upgraded its facilities and services to the 4 Star level awaiting official confirmation. Eusbett Hotel as part its expansion drive and upgrade to 4 Star hotel requires the services of an experienced professional to fill this top managerial position.
- working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- preparing and administering staff handbooks;
- advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- undertaking regular salary reviews;
- negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- interpreting and advising on employment law;
- dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- planning, and delivering training, including inductions for new staff;
- analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Required Skills or Experience
- A degree in Human Resources Management
- At least three years experience in a similar role in at least a 3 star hotel
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial approach to business
- Must be results-oriented and versatile
- Must have strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player with proven abilities to excel in dynamic competitive environments
- Must have strong integrity
How To Apply
This is a top management role. Only applicants who meet the above criteria should apply. Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applicants should submit CVs via email to [email protected] not later than 30 August, 2019
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply