Vacancy: Interior Decorator
||22 Aug 2019
|| Fixed term (Renewable)
Report To: Project Director
- Manage the interior design and planning process of the Hotel
- Coordinate the development, selection, installation and arrangements of decorative elements i.e. select furniture, lighting, accessories, artwork and other decorative items for the Hotel interiors.
- Find appropriate lighting, window coverings and flooring for the interiors of the Hotel
- Evaluate the relation between technical and visual applications of furniture, lighting, decoration and layout of space to create visual effect and atmosphere in the hotel rooms and spaces.
- Manage the decoration process, using a variety of art work, colour schemes, patterns, furniture and accessories to create visual effect of the rooms
- Plan work schedules for delivery and decoration of spaces by sub-contractors
- Recommend best materials and decorates to create and enhance the Hotel appeal
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’ degree in Architecture, qualification in Interior designing/decoration or any related field.
- Must have 5-8 years of relevant experience in Interior designing/decoration works.
- Excellent team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
Candidate must possess the below skills;
- Artistic abilities and creative abilities in order to know how lighting, texture, and colour can be used most effectively within a space.
- Listening skills by paying close attention to needs and expectations
- Critical thinking
- Attention to detail and Organization skills
- Must have visual communication skills
How To Apply
Interested Applicants should email their CVS, works undertaken in the past years (may include pictures: [email protected]
NB: Kindly indicate the Position in the subject line of your mail and Cover Letter
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply