Vacancy: Car Title Loan Sales Executive
||23 Aug 2019
Our company is a major player in the Savings and Loans industry and a subsidiary of a multinational company.
Write your own cheque each month – The more you sell, the more you earn
About The Role
- Bayport Savings and Loans Plc. is looking for self-driven and self-motivated individuals with high sales acumen for the position of Car Title Sales Executives.
- If you are passionate about the new product, channel, sales, and possess great communication skills, and can work independently to deliver sales targets, then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Car title loan is a loan product applicable for any borrower who already owns a car (formally employed, small business owners, self-employed etc.), and while we will teach you all about the product, the sales of this product does require actively approaching car owners in commercially active districts, garages, markets, workplaces, malls, using social media, etc.
About The Training Program
- The classroom training of sales executives will last for two (2) days, where Product Knowledge and Selling Skills training will be delivered in detail. Sales Executives will have an additional one (1) week of coaching in the field (shadowing) together with experienced Bayport Salespersons.
- After the training is completed, Sales Executives will work independently and in teams, reporting to and under the coordination of their respective allocated group managers.
- Upon successful completion of the paid probation period of 2 months (where the agent would have to have sold at least / a minimum of two (2) disbursed loans per month, the agent will have his/her role as a Dedicated Car Title Sales Executive confirmed, with his/her continued stay being dependent on performance.
- During the training month, transportation and lunch cost of 250 Cedi’s will be provided to candidates by Bayport.
- In the first two months of the Sales Executive’s engagement (after the training) a transportation cost of 350 Cedi’s will be allocated to the executive, plus the commissions from the sales; 300 Cedis (after taxes) for a new customer and 80 Cedis for a repeat customer. Attractive bonuses are periodically paid to exemplary performers.
- If the Sales Executive is not able to generate at least 5 loan applications and sell at least 2 loans in any of the probation months, he or she will be dismissed from the training program.
Required Skills or Experience
The Ideal Candidate
- At least a secondary education
- Charismatic with great communication skills
- Does not hesitate to proactively engage people
- Excited to work independently
- 6-12 months experience in motor insurance sales will be an advantage
- High Sales Acumen / skills are desired
How To Apply
BAYPORT IS ALSO HAPPY TO ENGAGE INSURANCE COMPANY AGENTS WHO SELL MOTOR INSURANCE FOR THEM TO COOPERATE WITH BAYPORT IN PARALLEL TO THE INSURANCE BUSINESS THEY DO.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply