Vacancy: Finance Assistant
||27 Aug 2019
||Adam Smith International Limited
- Organize and keep an adequate filing system and back up documentation for STAAC.
- Processes and maintains a spreadsheet of all payment requests received in Finance from the initial reception until completion of payment.
- Verifies all documentation submitted to Finance for payment and ensures documentation has been approved for complete processing.
- Review documentation for small and uncomplicated payments under supervision.
- Assists with the preparation of payment vouchers and writing of cheques.
- Assist with expense verification.
- Assist with maintaining the asset register.
- Undertake data entry when required.
- Vouching of all programme advance retirements and supporting documents.
- Assist with filing monthly statutory returns at GRA and SSNIT.
Required Skills or Experience
- Higher National Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Minimum of 3 years of finance and administrative experience in a professional setting.
- Previous experience with DFID donor programs; DFID program administration experience will be advantage.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; attention to detail and knowledge of project management tools preferred.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks or any Accounting software will be an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit a motivation and curriculum vitae to the email address: latest by Friday September 6, 2019, at 5:00 pm GMT.
- No calls Please
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply