Vacancy: Recovery Officer(s)
||27 Aug 2019
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Serve as support to the credit operations unit of the Institution by ensuring that all loans written off are collected in full. Provide assistance in maintaining good quality portfolio across the institution by following up of defaulted clients to ensure prompt payment.
Specific Location: SUHUM, NSAWAM, ANYINAM, KUMASI, TAMALE AND ADENTA (The job position requires that the successful candidate should live in selected location)
MAJOR RESPONSIBLITIES (TECHNICAL)
- Recovery of all written off loans.
- Ensure immediate follow up of defaulted clients to make repayments.
- Assist in ensuring that the Institution’s PAR is always within acceptable limits.
- Ensure that records on written off loan portfolio and recoveries are kept accurately.
- Ensure timely provision of reports needed by management and the field are delivered for efficient decision making.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must be willing to work in remote areas.
- Must have good team spirit.
- Must be dynamic, innovative and self-motivated.
- Must be willing and able to work effectively under pressure and be goal oriented.
- Must have good public relations skills and relate well with people from diverse background
- Must have a minimum experience of 2 – 4years in a similar position
- DBS / HND in a relevant field of study
- The job position requires that the successful candidate should live in SUHUM, NSAWAM, ANYINAM, KUMASI, TAMALE AND ADENTA and its environs
- Must not be more than 35 years.
How To Apply
Qualified individuals should send their applications titled: ‘RECOVERY OFFICER (Job Location), CVs & Cover letter to: [email protected]
- Closing Date: September 26, 2019.
- NOTE: Qualified applicants who apply with selected locations will be interviewed ASAP.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply