Vacancy: Human Resources Manager
||27 Aug 2019
- The Head of Human Resources is responsible for determining the human & corporate resource strategic needs and priorities of the company and fulfilling those needs by supporting effective planning, implementation and evaluation of strategies, programs, and services.
- Advice the Managing Director and the executive management team on business performance initiatives required to remain relevant in the Ghanaian market and to meet the strategic objectives of the business.
- Provide detailed monthly report regarding the key performance indicators in the HR area.
- Implement and maintain effective human resource (HR) and staff development practices and policies in support of the companies’ business objectives.
- Establish appropriate HR and development strategy and policies to support the companies’ business objectives applying industry best practices.
- Research and advice on remuneration (compensation and benefits) and job grading that will ensure motivated and empowered employees.
- Ensure recruitment, selection and appointment of management and staff in accordance with the companies’ business plan.
- Implement a performance management process and maintain a database that will support a culture of performance management.
- Identify, evaluate, develop and implement programmes and coaching interventions for management and staff to optimize the human capital of the companies.
- Establish equitable labour relations and disciplinary practices in compliance with relevant legislation.
- Act as facilitator in transformation and transition programmes affecting employees.
- Financial management of the HR area (business planning, budgets, expense management and analytical forecasting).
- Oversee functions related to staff benefits administration and manage the relationships with suppliers of services e.g. suppliers of pension administration, medical, and payroll services.
Required Skills or Experience
- A first degree from a reputable University in the HR subject field
- MBA in HRM from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- A Professional qualification is an added advantage
- At least five years of Senior Human Resources executive/leadership
experience sufficient to demonstrate expertness
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Strict adherence to company guidelines, compliance laws, and legal requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Knowledge in Partnership Management
- Generalist HR experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 6th September , 2019
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply