Vacancy: Executive Assistant
||28 Aug 2019
A performance driven Non-Bank Financial Institution seek to recruit an experienced, knowledgeable and passion driven young individual for the role of Executive Assistant.
REPORTS TO: CEO
Responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and administrative support service to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Responsible for the provision of secretarial and administrative support to the executive office.
- Responsible for the travel arrangements and maintenance of MD’s itinerary
- Conduct accurate and timely sourcing, analysis and presentation of research information as requested by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Undertake and assist in the completion of special projects as directed.
- Submit required performance reports
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable University. An MBA will be preferred.
- At least four (4) years relevant experience in Customer Service
- Candidate must be of high integrity, analytical, firm and detailed oriented.
- Candidate should be enthusiastic, self-motivated and results driven.
How To Apply
- Application deadline: September 3, 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply