|Date||28 Aug 2019|
|Job Type||Contract (permanent)|
Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is a Ghanaian nonprofit organization dedicated to helping women, men and young people live healthier lives. As a social enterprise, TFHO works to ensure access to high quality health products for Ghanaians nationwide through socially marketed health commodities and behavior change activities.
Essential Job Functions
· Leads and contributes to the development of BCC strategies for different audiences.
· Manages the planning, design, and implementation of BCC activities for projects.
· Works closely with Zonal Sales to implement the BCC strategy in an integrated manner throughout project intervention.
· Will work as a BCC resource for all projects.
· Organise effective demand creation activities for TFHO Commodities.
· Manage overall demand generation activities.
· Work closely with local organizations to effectively implement TFHO planned projects.
· Support in planning and developing sustainable community engagement activities
· Develops and distributes case studies and project success stories to highlight BCC activities.
· Provide relevant inputs and assists in the development of project deliverables, work plans, and reports.
· Perform any other duty as may be required of a BCC Community Officer.
Required Skills or Experience
How To Apply
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
|How to Apply||Click Here|